1. Introduction This document outlines the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) governing your use of the Gridbuilder X Elementor addon (the “Addon”), owned by 96Factory (the “Company”). By subscribing to and using the Addon, you (the “User”) agree to abide by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use the Addon.
2. Subscription Details The Company offers three subscription tiers for the Addon. The subscription tier chosen by the User determines the number of websites on which the User can use the Addon. All subscription tiers include one year of updates and support for the Addon.
3. Refund Policy The Company provides a refund within the first 14 days of the original purchase of the Addon (excluding renewal payments), on the condition that the User agrees to provide an explanation for their refund request, deactivate the license, and delete the Addon from their site(s). Partial refunds are not granted for license upgrades, downgrades, early termination, or un-applied discount/coupon codes. Once a refund has been granted, no further refunds will be issued to prevent abuse of this policy.
4. Data Usage and Privacy The Company stores the User’s website URL and billing details for WooCommerce subscriptions for licensing purposes. The Company uses analytics to improve the Addon and its services but does not share the User’s data with third parties.
5. Intellectual Property The Company retains all rights to the Addon. The User may not sell, redistribute, or otherwise dispose of the Addon without the express permission of the Company.
6. Termination of Service The Company reserves the right to terminate a User’s access to the Addon in cases of abuse, spamming, over-usage, or hacking attempts. Upon termination, the User’s access to updates and support for the Addon will be revoked.
7. Updates and Maintenance Automatic updates for the Addon are available to subscribed Users. After a User’s subscription ends, their access to future updates and support for the Addon will be revoked. However, the Addon will continue to function on the User’s website(s) without updates and support.
8. Dispute Resolution Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms or the use of the Addon will be resolved through the Stripe platform, in accordance with its dispute resolution procedures.
9. Warranty and Liability The Addon is provided “as is,” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not guarantee that the Addon will function with all third-party plugins, themes, or browsers of any kind. The Company will not be held responsible for any data loss or other damages resulting from the installation or use of the Addon. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, the Company may, at its discretion, provide support.
10. Changes to the Terms The Company reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without notice. Changes will be updated on this page. It is the User’s responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates.
11. Contact Information For any inquiries or support related to the Addon, please visit our Contact Us page on our website.