2. The Data We Collect We collect and process the following data:
3. How We Use Your Data We use your data for the following purposes:
4. Disclosure of Your Data We do not share your personal data with any third parties, except as necessary to process your payment and manage your subscription, or as required by law.
5. Data Security We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data, object to or restrict processing of your data, request transfer of your data, or withdraw consent.